BCG’s singular focus is to bring defined benefit (DB) plan sponsors and advisors actionable analysis for ongoing plan management, de-risking and pension risk transfer.
BCG helps our clients identify, objectively evaluate and implement strategies to efficiently reduce pension cost and risk. We have deep experience in helping clients with the full range of pension de-risking strategies from liability driven investing approaches to partial or full pension risk transfer, including navigating the complex and lengthy process of plan termination.
BCG frequently works in collaboration with law firms, consulting actuaries, investment consultants, asset managers and financial advisors. Our dedicated staff strives to deliver to our clients and their stakeholders the utmost professionalism, courtesy and due diligence at all times.
BCG is a PRT market innovator responsible for several PRT industry firsts in the United States.
- BCG created the first of its kind customized buyout price monitoring (“CBPM”) service tailored to the characteristics and features of a specific plan and delivered via an interactive client portal.
- BCG advised on the first PRT longevity reinsurance transaction.
- BCG, together with a leading Global Asset Manager, established the first of its kind collaborative advisor offering for liability driven investing and PRT services for the small to mid-size DB market.
- BCG created and led the first of its kind analysis and implementation of a bundled solution for ongoing core DB plan services as well as end annuity provider services.
- BCG created the first and only-one-of-its-kind DB expense survey and benchmarks reports.
- BCG created the first of its kind PRT industry database to help plan sponsors and advisors become informed about the PRT market. [Redesigned and repurposed in 2020 to a new BCG client portal to deliver CBPM to plan sponsors and advisors.]
- BCG advised on the first pension buy-in transaction.
Our company tagline is Bridging the Pension Gap. To learn more, click here.